- The company's email address is : email@example.com
- The Company is the publisher of the Yousoon application (hereinafter the "Application") which it makes available to Users.
- Through the Application, the Company offers Users a service for putting them in touch with other Users (hereinafter referred to as "the Services").
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In order to enable Users to use the Application, the Company, acting as data controller, reserves the right to collect nominative data relating to Users, in particular the following personal data:
- - First name
- - Profile photos
- - Email address
- - Password (if not logged in via Facebook Connect)
- - Information available on the Facebook account: surname, first name, profile photograph, age deduced from the date of birth, access to the Instagram account and account data.
- - Genre
- - Date of birth
- - Sexual orientation
- - Size
- - Weight
- - Eye and hair colour
- - Type of relationship sought
- - Community(ies) of interest
- - Lifestyle
- - Level of study
- - Ethnic origin
- - Religion
- - Family situation
- - Application connection log
- - Device code
- - Geolocation
- - Exchanges with other Users via the Application's internal messaging system.
- Users are informed that if they do not wish to provide the personal data requested, the Company will not be able to provide the Application.
- THE APPLICATION MAY ONLY BE USED BY PEOPLE AGED EIGHTEEN AND OVER.
- The Company uses Users' personal data for the following purposes:
|Purpose ||Legal basis for processing |
|Provision and management of the Application ||The processing is based on the Users' consent and on the contract subsequently concluded with the Users. |
|Analysis of profiles and preferences to facilitate matchmaking ||The processing is based on the Users' consent and on the contract subsequently concluded with the Users. |
|Collection of sensitive data (sexual orientation, ethnic origin, religion) ||Processing is based on the express consent of Users |
|Management of Users' rights (access, rectification, limitation of processing, portability, deletion, opposition) ||The processing is based on the contract entered into, to provide the Application to Users and to respond to their requests. |
|Sending notifications: new messages, new contacts and updates ||Processing is based on Users' consent |
|Improving the technical tools used by the Company ||The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company |
|Statistical analysis ||Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company: improving the Application |
|Response to any questions or complaints from Users ||The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with the User |
|Litigation management ||The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with the User |
|Geolocation ||Processing is based on Users' consent |
- Users' personal data is kept only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the Company holds the data, to meet Users' needs or to fulfil its legal obligations.
- The Company uses the following criteria to determine how long it keeps personal data:
- With regard to the provision of the Application, personal data is kept until the User deletes his/her Profile;
- Geolocation data is kept for the duration of the connection;
- The Company may retain certain data in order to fulfil its legal or regulatory obligations, to enable it to exercise its rights and/or for statistical or historical purposes.
- At the end of the above-mentioned periods, personal data will be deleted or made anonymous.
- Users' personal data is processed by the Company and by the subcontractors that support the Company's activity, including the host Amazon Web Services, whose servers are located in Ireland. The Company does not transfer Users' personal data internationally.
- The Company may also communicate personal data in order to cooperate with administrative and judicial authorities.
- The Company ensures that Users' personal data is adequately and appropriately secured and has taken the necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorised persons (in particular, physical protection of the premises, authentication procedures with secure personal access via confidential identifiers and passwords, logging of connections, encryption of certain data, etc.).
- Obligations of Users
- Users acknowledge that the personal data they disclose is valid, up-to-date and appropriate.
- Users undertake not to infringe the privacy or personal data protection rights of any third party and therefore not to communicate the data of third parties to the Company without their consent.
- User rights
- Users have a right of access, rectification, deletion (erasure), portability of their personal data, limitation of processing and a right to object to the processing of their data collected and processed by the Company, by contacting the Company directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users may also, at any time, withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data by the Company and its subcontractors by contacting the Company at the following email address: email@example.com will have to inform them.
- In the event of a complaint, Users may contact the CNIL, the competent authority for the protection of personal data, at the following address: 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, telephone: 01 53 73 22 22.
- For any questions concerning the processing of their personal data, Users may contact the Company by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org