- The company's email address is : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company is the publisher of the Yousoon application (hereinafter "the Application") which it makes available to Users.
- The Company offers to Users, through the Application, a service for connecting with other Users (hereinafter "the Services").
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In order to enable Users to use the Application, the Company, acting as data controller, reserves the right to collect personal data relating to Users, including the following personal data:
- - First name
- - Profile photos
- - Email address
- - Password (not logged in via Facebook Connect)
- - Information available on the Facebook account: name, first name, profile picture, age deduced from the date of birth, access to the Instagram account and account data
- - Type
- - Date of birth
- - Sexual orientation
- - Size
- - Weight
- - Eye and hair colour
- - Type of relationship sought
- - Community(ies) of interest
- - Lifestyle
- - Level of study
- - Ethnic origin
- - Religion
- - Family situation
- - Application login log
- - Device code
- - Geolocation
- - Exchanges with other Users via the internal messaging system of the Application.
- The User is informed that if he/she does not wish to provide the personal data requested, the Company will not be able to provide the Application.
- THE APPLICATION MAY ONLY BE USED BY PERSONS AGED EIGHTEEN AND OVER.
- The Company uses Users' personal data for the following purposes:
|Purpose||Legal basis for processing|
|Provision of the Application and management of the Application||The processing is based on the consent of the Users and the subsequent contract with the Users|
|Analysis of profiles and preferences to facilitate matchmaking||The processing is based on the consent of the Users and the subsequent contract with the Users|
|Collection of sensitive data (sexual orientation, ethnic origin, religion)||The processing is based on the express consent of the Users|
|Management of Users' rights (access, rectification, limitation of processing, portability, deletion, opposition)||The processing is based on the contract concluded, to provide the Application to the Users and to answer their requests|
|Sending notifications: new messages, new connections and updates||The processing is based on the consent of the Users|
|Improvement of the technical tools used by the Company||The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company|
|Development of statistical analyses||The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company: improving the Application|
|Response to any questions/complaints from Users||The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with the User|
|Litigation management||The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with the User|
|Geolocation||The processing is based on the consent of the Users|
- Users' personal data is kept only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the Company holds the data, to meet the needs of the Users or to fulfil its legal obligations.
- To establish the retention period of personal data, the Company applies the following criteria:
- With regard to the provision of the Application, personal data is kept until the User deletes his/her Profile;
- Geolocation data is kept for the duration of the connection;
- The Company may retain certain data to fulfil its legal or regulatory obligations, to enable it to exercise its rights and/or for statistical or historical purposes.
- At the end of the above-mentioned periods, the personal data will be deleted or the Company will proceed to anonymize them.
- Users' personal data is processed by the Company, and by the subcontractors that support the Company's business, including the hosting provider Amazon Web Services whose servers are located in Ireland. The Company does not engage in international transfers of Users' personal data.
- The Company may also communicate personal data in order to cooperate with administrative and judicial authorities.
- The Company ensures that the personal data of Users is adequately and appropriately secured and has taken the necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorised persons (in particular physical protection of the premises, authentication procedures with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, logging of connections, encryption of certain data, etc.).
- Obligations of Users
- Users acknowledge that the personal data disclosed by them is valid, up-to-date and adequate.
- Users undertake not to violate the privacy and personal data protection of any third party and thus not to communicate to the Company the data of third parties without their consent.
- Users' rights
- Users have the right to access, rectify, delete (erase), port their personal data, limit the processing as well as the right to object to the processing of their data collected and processed by the Company, by contacting the Company directly at the following email address email@example.com
- Users may also, at any time, withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data by the Company and its subcontractors by contacting the Company at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org will have to inform them.
- In the event of a complaint, Users may contact the CNIL, which is the competent authority for the protection of personal data, whose contact details are as follows: 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, telephone: 01 53 73 22 22.
- For any question concerning the processing of personal data, the User may contact the Company by email at the following address email@example.com